Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the electronic records management solutions market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the electronic records management solutions market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2019 to 2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2017 and earlier is historical data. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the electronic records management solutions market provides data on the developments undertaken by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with the trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the electronic records management solutions market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
Key Challenges Faced by Electronic Records Management Solutions Market Players
- Businesses are changing their existing processes and moving toward cloud-based electronic record management systems. However, the initial deployment cost of ERM solutions is high, owing to the implementation, customization, and training of employees. Companies face a shortage of skilled ERM staff, and hence, face the challenge of training the staff, with the cost of training being considerably high. This is restraining the growth of the electronic records management solutions market.
For More Details, Request Sample@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73130
- Organizations are using cloud-based services and databases with growing digitization, to save their documents or records. However, the growing number of security breaches are a major concern. This is likely to hinder the growth of the electronic records management solutions market.
Electronic Records Management Solutions Market – Company Profiles
- Hyland Software, Inc.: Founded in 1991, Hyland Software, Inc. is a content service provider company, serving different organizations around the world. The company offers enterprise content management (ECM) functionality with content collaboration abilities. Moreover, it provides cloud computing, document imaging, records management, and content services.
- OpenText Corporation: Founded in 1991, OpenText Corporation is a global company that provides enterprise information management software and services. It also offers diverse products and services such as enterprise content management, business process management, customer experience management, and digital content platforms.
- Microsoft Corporation: Founded in 1975, Microsoft Corporation is a diversified technology provider that develops, manufactures, and sells various products, worldwide. The company operates through three business segments: business processes, intelligent cloud, and personal computing. Additionally, it offers various electronic record management solutions such as SharePoint server, Microsoft 365, and OneDrive.
- Oracle Corporation: Founded in 1997, Oracle Corporation provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services, which comprise database products, middleware software, operating systems, and cloud software applications. It also provides its cloud and license support services to government agencies and educational institutions.
- Epicor Software Corporation: Founded in 1972, Epicor Software Corporation is a software service provider company that offers its services to manufacturing, distribution, and retail industry customers. The company also provides various specific domain software such as supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), human capital management (HCM), enterprise performance management, and distribution software.